Forking Essential Pty Ltd was founded in January 2003. The company's CEO, having extensive industry knowledge and experience for the safe operation of machinery in the workplace, has led the company moving it from strength to strength.
Forking Essential Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We became an RTO in October 2009 and from the outset have been delivering quality Nationally Recognised Units of Competency/Courses for the safe operations of heavy industrial machinery.
Full detail regarding our registration can be searched on the National Training Information Service (NTIS) website www.ntis.gov.au using our following NTIS Provider Number: 91595
Training Packages on our Scope of Training fall into four categories
See Courses Information for detail on Courses
- High-Risk Work (HRW) Licensing Units of Competency:
- Class (LF) – TLILIC2001A; Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
- Class (WP) – TLILIC2005A; Licence to Operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform [boom length 11 metres or more]
- Class (DG) – CPCCLDG3001A; Licence to Perform Dogging
- Class (CV) – TLILIC0012A; Licence to Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane [10 tonne metre crane]
- Class (C2) – TLILIC3008A; Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane [up to 20 tonne]
- Class (C6) – TLILIC4009A; Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane [up to 60 tonne]
- Class (C1) – TLILIC4010A; Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane [up to 100 tonne]
- Class (C0) – TLILIC4011A; Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane [100 tonne and above]
- Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- Class (LS) – RIIMPO318D; Conduct Skid Steer Loader Operations
- Class (LB) – RIIMPO319D; Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations
- Class (LE) – RIIMPO320D; Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
- Class (LL) – RIIMPO321D; Conduct Civil Construction Wheel Loader Operations
- Work Safely at Heights – RIIWHS204D
- White Card – CPCCOHS1001A; Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- Chainsaw Training – AHCARB205A; Operate and Maintain Chainsaws
- Electric Pallet Jack – TLID2013A; Move Materials Manually Using Automated Equipment
- Other types of Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- Advanced Confined Spaces
- Bridge & Gantry Crane
- Personnel Material Hoist
- Material Hoist
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Scaffolding
- Awareness and Refresher Training is available for all listed courses:
It is our firm belief that through education and correct training that safety can be successfully delivered to all work places. To address risk management and safety issues, “FORKING ESSENTIAL has developed successful, effective training solutions to ELIMINATE DANGEROUS HEAVY MACHINERY PRACTICES”.
A licensed, well-trained and responsible machinery operator is a major asset to any company. Their core knowledge, skill and attitude will always reduce machinery related industry incidents and accidents.
Forking Essential Pty Ltd is a well-established training organisation specialising in the safe operations of heavy industrial machinery and with years of experience in the transport, distribution, storage, manufacturing and construction industries we recognise that there is a huge need for machinery operator training and refresher training.
We can assist you and your operators by providing the correct training tools that will be needed to make sure that all WorkCover and WHS regulations are followed.
Striving to be the best in our field Forking Essential offers exceedingly competitive rates. Albeit, having years of experience in the industries our reputation for training and service excellence precedes us. Some of our major clients, just to list a few, now include:
- Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
- Lend Lease
- VISY Paper
- Tyco Water
Although we continue to expand and secure new business our mission statement ‘In a sea of thousands, you are the only one we see’ stands true.
We liaise with our clients to ensure we understand the working culture, company policies and procedures and often tailor courses to suit the culture of the specific need of each company. The quality of our consultation will reduce any down time and any effects on your productivity.
At Forking Essential we have welcomed all the changes which have occurred in our industry and is an exciting time to trade as a, Registered Training Organisation.
To ensure your staff receive the highest level of professional training all our training and assessing staff are fully Accredited Trainers and Assessors.
Choose Forking Essential Pty Ltd to help you tailor training to suit your needs and for guaranteed service excellence.
Victoria: 642 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy North, Vic - 3068
Queensland: 433 Logan Road, Stones Corner, Qld - 4120